[rt-users] patches ported from 3.0.11 to 3.2.0

Danie Marais danie.marais at attix5.com
Thu Sep 2 04:27:20 EDT 2004

Dirk,

How right you are.  Downloaded the file in Windows and then used SSH Secure
File Transfer to send it to the linux box as I always do.  Only this time
the extension was .txt and not .patch so the SFTP client decided it whould
rework the text a bit.  Easiest was to remove the .txt extension and resend.

Works 100% now.

Thanks,
Danie