[rt-users] Interface::CLI and Queue auto-create

Jens Porup jens at cyber.com.au
Mon Sep 6 01:47:09 EDT 2004

I have read the docs--thoroughly--and searched the list archives, but I
am not finding what I need to do this.

I perldoc all the wonderful files, and the API seems documented
clear as day.

But when I try and do a "use RT::Queue" and then "my $new_q = new
RT::Queue()" nothing happens.

I've checked out several of the scripts on the RTWiki/Contributions site
hoping to find inspiration, but nothing seems to work!

How do I get the object I need to call all these wonderfully documented
APIs that I can't seem to get any acces to???

Thanks,

Jens