[rt-users] Win32: rt-3.0.11-2 (was: Re: Setting TimeZone TZ on Windows XP)

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Wed Sep 8 03:54:23 EDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 04:58:14PM +1000, calvin.chan at hic.gov.au wrote:
> Oops... My mistake!
> It turns out that I had installed RT v3.2.1-test rather than RT v3.0.11 as
> I thought I had.

Hmmm a regression.  I'll see if I can address it in the upcoming 3.2.2
for win32.  Thanks for the report!

> I have since installed v3.0.11-1 over the top, and corect date/times are
> now showing in the tool with $TimeZone= 'AEST'

You may wish to give 3.0.11-2 a try:

    http://p4.elixus.org/dist/rt-3.0.11-2.exe

The core code remains the same, but this version has the new, much faster
DBIx::SearchBuilder cache code, as well as an updated ModPerl2/MySQL engine
that should make things much more smooth.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/