[rt-users] How to hide some elements from left menu.

Hans Kristian Rosbach hk at isphuset.no
Wed Sep 8 06:37:52 EDT 2004

> To do %subj. I've edited Elements/Tabs. Then I did apache stop and
> apache start (I'm using mod_perl). But after logon I still can see all
> elements. Please what I have to do to have changes in Tabs file
> applayed?

You might take a look at my little mod as it's fairly simple to
follow, and it is a few steps in the right direction for you.

http://www.circlestorm.org/rt/

You should only need the tabs mod from that, unless you also want
to see your stalled tickets. (The tabs mod is really just a minor
part i find usful).

-HK