[rt-users] How to hide some elements from left menu.

David Michal david.michal at rabatcr.cz
Wed Sep 8 09:36:22 EDT 2004

Well, now I know that I have to manually delete files from mason_data
cache before restarting apache. Then after restart I can see changes
applayed. But please tell my anybody why I can still see elements like
approval, admin...etc, while my Tabs file doesn't have any line with
these elements. Mason cache was cleaned, apache was restarted, where
else the RT is taking the tabs from? Here is my full Tabs file:
<& /Elements/PageLayout,
    current_toptab => $current_toptab,
    current_tab => $current_tab,
    toptabs => $toptabs,
    topactions => $topactions,
    tabs => $tabs,
    actions => $actions,
    subactions => $subactions,
    title => $Title
&>
<a name="skipnav" id="skipnav" accesskey="8"></a>
<%INIT>
my $action;
my $basetopactions = {
        A => { html => $m->scomp('/Elements/CreateTicket')
                },
        B => { html => $m->scomp('/Elements/SimpleSearch')
                }
        };

#Customized section of basetabs
my $basetabs = {     A => { title => loc('Homepage'),
                           path => '',
                         },
                    B => { title => loc('Tickets'),
                        path => 'Search/Listing.html'
                      },
                 };

if (!defined $toptabs) {
   $toptabs = $basetabs;
}
if (!defined $topactions) {
   $topactions = $basetopactions;
}

  # Now let callbacks add their extra tabs
  $m->comp('/Elements/Callback',
    topactions => $topactions,
    toptabs => $toptabs, %ARGS);

</%INIT>