[rt-users] Customizing a scrip to prevent too many mails

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Sep 8 10:18:36 EDT 2004

As far as I know if you use one notify action then module will sent only
one mail to the recipient.
Then you can add record to DB that represent action 'Notify Owner and
AdminCc'.
Table: ScripActions
Fields:
	ExecModule: Notify (or NotifyAsComment)
	Argument: Owner,AdminCc
Other fields fill as you wish(see other records in table as examples).

				Best regards. Ruslan.