[rt-users] Help with Custom Scrip/Template on Owner Change

Ben Bush ben at vintela.com
Thu Sep 9 14:27:27 EDT 2004

I would like to send the entire history of a ticket in an email/template
to the new owner. When we reassign tickets, the new owner has to visit
the web interface to see the history on the particular ticket. Here is
what I want to do:

1. Create Custom Scrip within the queue to execute on Owner Change
2. Use a Template or a Custom Action to notify new owner that they have
a new ticket - In this notification, I want the entire history
(excluding attachments) sent to the new owner.

Thanks for any help.

Ben Bush