[rt-users] Help with Custom Scrip/Template on Owner Change

Ben Bush ben at vintela.com
Fri Sep 10 13:17:35 EDT 2004

Currently I have people that just reassign tickets after they have been
created (usually they are created via email). When they assign it to the
new owner, the email message that sends the transaction content is showing:

This transaction appears to have no content

This is not too helpful for the new owner.

Thanks for your help.

Ben Bush