[rt-users] Default Search fields?

Tony Bowden rt at tmtm.com
Mon Sep 20 17:06:21 EDT 2004

I've been playing around with the new search functionality in 3.2,
and it seems rather nice.

In 3.0 I'd changed Search/Elements/TicketRow to display different fields
by default in search results (e.g. to show the Client name rather than
the Requestor email address, where appropriate).

In 3.2 this component no longer exists, in favour of a much more complex
set of callbacks that can display everything depending on the search
criteria.

This is very nice for custom queries, but I can't spot a way yet to just
change the default columns (e.g. from the Quick Search) to DWIW.

Suggestions?

Tony