[rt-users] Canned Responses to Tickets

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Thu Sep 30 10:50:13 EDT 2004

OK. I am simply confused today.

In rt-2.0.15, I was able to create canned responses to tickets, such
that I would not have to type any text when responding to some commonly
asked questions from users.

I simply can't figure out how that is done in rt-3.2.2, having adopted
rt-3.2.x much later as there was so much resistance to the migration
from 2.0.15 ;-)

Now a user is tired writing the same response over and over again and
has asked whether she can give me template text to be included in RT.

Any pointers to do this would be most welcome.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |