[rt-users] Owners and Requestors

Andrew Xenides andrew at staff.esc.net.au
Mon Apr 4 21:16:09 EDT 2005

Thanks for all your replies, I have it sorted now.

The one thing I cant get to work is the saved queries. The element only
shows up in the root user. I have set the priveliges for them to all
different groups/users, but I cant get it right, even when its allowed for
Everyone, it still wont show.

Andrew Xenides
Web Developer
EscapeNet