[rt-users] Initial Queue Detection

Meo, Anthony Anthony.Meo at btci.com
Mon Apr 4 23:43:54 EDT 2005

tac at ourcompany.com.
> If the tier 2 support rep needs to ask the customer a question the
email
> will be sent using tac at ourcompany.com. This is not the desired affect

You are using the wrong model.  If the ticket is escalated, then the
customer service rep makes the Tier 2 Support (T2S) person the owner of
the ticket so that it shows up in the T2S person's MyTickets.  All of
company X's tickets must remain in company X's queue.

[[Anthony Meo]] If we go with this model how can we take care of the
following:  The current owner does not know who to escalate the ticket
to.  The tier 2 support group consists of about 50 people.  The owner
does not have insight, nor authority to assign anything to a specific
person.

Given that, is there a way to make the ticket visible to the whole group
(meaning the group of people with "Show Ticket" privileges on the tier 2
support queue?  Within tier 2, It may be escalated again to a higher
more specific queue i.e Network Support, PC Support, etc.... where a
higher level person has to perform work.

Actually, I would prefer to keep the tickets in the queue specific to
that customer.  So if this can be accommodated, that would be great.

-Anthony