[rt-users] Showing stalled tickets

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Thu Apr 7 08:54:42 EDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Tim Bishop wrote:

> I want to make stalled tickets show up in the "10 highest priority
> tickets I own" on the home screen, and when you click on a queue name
> under "Quick search".

They are easy changes.  Copy rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRequests, MyTickets
and Quicksearch to the local tree and everywhere it has

    Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open'

change it to

    Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled'

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"Did you hear about the missionaries who went to witness to the
 cannibals?  The missionaries gave them their first taste of religion."