[rt-users] Showing stalled tickets

Tim Bishop tim-lists at bishnet.net
Thu Apr 7 17:02:45 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 08:13 -0400, Drew Barnes wrote:
> Tim Bishop wrote:
> >I want to make stalled tickets show up in the "10 highest priority
> >tickets I own" on the home screen, and when you click on a queue name
> >under "Quick search".
> >
> >Both look like relatively simple changes in Elements/MyTickets and
> >Elements/Quicksearch. But, I'd like to do this using something like the
> >Callback stuff - since I'd prefer not to modify the RT code itself. Is
> >this doable?
>
> Instead of modifying share/html/Elements/QuickSearch, copy it to
> local/html/Elements/QuickSearch and modify it there.  The local copy
> will override the share copy and you haven't modified the code, really,
> as simply removing the local file will make RT revert to the original setup.

Yeah - this works, but it does mean maintaining a copy of that file,
which I'm going to have to keep in sync with new versions of RT. The
Callback stuff is a nice solution, where it's available.

I guess if I really want it I can maintain a diff which I can apply to
new version.

Anyway - ta for the info.

Cheers,
Tim.