[rt-users] Reporting tools

John Stoffel john.stoffel at taec.toshiba.com
Thu Apr 7 11:52:03 EDT 2005

Drew> If your are getting problems with the graphs showing as broken
Drew> images, I too ran across this.  I think a downgrade on GD::Graph
Drew> may fix this, although I never went back to check this.  Check
Drew> the date that statistics was built and get a version of
Drew> GD::Graph from that time period to check this out.

I'm using version 1.43 of GD::Graph, which one are you using?

    perl -e 'use GD::Graph; print "v: $GD::Graph::VERSION\n";'
    v: 1.43

>From the looks of it, my apache httpd process gets stuck with tons and
tons of:

futex(0x9cfc738, FUTEX_WAIT, 2, NULL)   = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
futex(0x9cfc738, FUTEX_WAIT, 2, NULL)   = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)

Errors.  I can kill if off without a problem, but it's annoying that
it does happen.

I'm running RHEL v3.0 Workstation, perl 5.8.5, apache 2.0.46, mod_perl
1.99_12-2.1 (from a RPM).

Thanks,
John