[rt-users]

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Mon Apr 11 21:07:39 EDT 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Roland, Ryan M wrote:

> What we would like is to be able to get the ticket off our current
> work plate (via 'stalled' or 'deferred' or something) but then have
> its status changed back to 'open' on a certain date (say a day or two
> before the person starts work).  We've messed with 'Starts' and 'Due
> Date' but in our tests, neither seem to trigger automatically the way
> we want.

We have modified a local version of
rt3/local/share/html/Elements/MyTickets so that it doesn't display tickets
until the Starts time has passed (and it also displays stalled tickets).
The relevant line is

my $Query = " Owner = '".$session{'CurrentUser'}->Id."' AND ( Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled') AND Starts <= '" . localtime() . "'";

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"There is nothing as constant as change."