[rt-users] custom fields query not showing all tickets

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Wed Apr 13 07:54:51 EDT 2005

The custom field is global (config - global - custom fields - ticket)

also tried to query on 1 single queue but I get the same incorrect
result

strange thing is that the query worked with older RT version ...

Filip

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail message and any documents which accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this E-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.