[rt-users] Broken Upgrade to 3.4

Josh Welch jwelch at buffalowildwings.com
Wed Apr 13 14:35:17 EDT 2005

Stephen Quinney wrote:

> A few things come to mind, did you apply all the upgrades in
> /etc/request-tracker3.4/upgrade/ and were they successful? Also are
> you running postgres? If so, the current version of
> libdbix-searchbuilder-perl (1.24-1) in Sarge does not work, grab
> 1.25-1 from Sid (it will get into Sarge tonight anyway).
>
> Stephen

Hmmm, I see. Okay, I'm new to Debian and forget about /usr/share/doc
stuff. There is more info in the README and INSTALL file, apparently you
know that as it appears you put it there. I followed those instructions
and got the new libdbix-searchbuilder-perl from sid and things appear to
be functional again.

Thanks,
Josh