[rt-users] Impossible to create a new ticket with attachement as unprivileged user ???!!

Hugues Lepesant hlepesant at veepee.com
Fri Apr 15 20:14:46 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I post one more time because I didn't solve my problem.
I use RT 3.4.1 installed from source (from 3.2.2 with upgrade to 3.4.1)
with Apache 1.3 and Mysql 4 on Debian.

And user in RT can't create new ticket with attachement.
When he does he have this error, and I have nothing in the log.
"Update type was neither correspondence nor comment"
The ticket is created but without it's attachement.

Only root (with Superuser's right) can create a ticket with attachement.

I've just done a fresh install of RT 3.4.1 with PostgreSQL database, and
Apache2 on Debian, and I still have this problem.

The Global -> GroupRights -> Unprivileged right are :
   - CreateTicket
   - ReplyToTicket
   - SeeQueue
   - ShowTicket

The Queues -> GroupRights -> Unprivileged right are :
   - ModifyTicket

Any help is welcome.

Best regards,

Hugues Lepesant