[rt-users] Is this a bug? Cannot assign Group as Watcher

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Mon Apr 18 08:57:36 EDT 2005

 I previously posted this and got no response.

 We have a group named "employees". This group has Create, Reply, Own, and
 Watch ticket rights on a queue.

 When a new ticket is created in the queue, I cannot assign the Group as
 Watcher.

 I can, however, permanently assign the group as Watcher in the queue
 config and they get all emails, but we don't want this group to get every
 ticket.

 Thanks in advance.

Joe Micciche