[rt-users] Including Attachment on owner change?

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Wed Apr 20 12:44:57 EDT 2005

Stephen Turner <sturner at MIT.EDU> wrote on 04/20/2005 10:01:29 AM:

> At Wednesday 4/20/2005 09:50 AM, Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com wrote:
> >I need to get the attachment to the Owner on owner change, in the email
> >they get letting them know they have been assigned a ticket. Has anyone
> >else done this?
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >joe

> Joe,

> What attachment are you referring to? Is this something that is part of
the
> earlier history of your tickets? As Ruslan mentioned, the owner-change
> transaction has no associated attachment.

> Steve

Hi Steve, our people frequently submit tickets/requests that have
attachments (doc, txt, pdf, xls). The attachments may contain the request,
or have much useful info about the request.

When I assign a ticket, the attachment does not get included in the email
to the Owner - but Watchers and Admins get it. I don't know how to include
the attachment in the template OwnerChange - there is no reference to the
attachment in any other template.

joe