[rt-users] RT communicate with other databases ?

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Apr 22 08:54:00 EDT 2005

HI,

I've just completed doing something like this.  Being a relatively weak
programmer I was able to accomplish this quite easily so I don't think you
should have a problem.  The only difference for me is that on a
resolve the information desired is automatically transferred via a scrip.
Nonetheless the concept is similar.  I just used perl-dbd and dbi.  We're
using this functionality to create a "auto"-auditing system for specific
types of requests.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby