[rt-users] Requester can see other requesters' tickets

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Mon Apr 25 07:30:47 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, cyg wrote:

> How come that on the "Goto ticket" input box on the
> right side, by typing a ticket number different from
> the ones I have created I can access them (provided
> they really exists of course), say a ticket requested
> by John.
> I have browsed the documentation (included the
> ManualRights in the RTwiki) and have found nothing. I
> might have missed something.

It sounds like Everyone can see tickets.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Documentation
Configuration->PrivilegedUsers
Configuration->Rights

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"There aren't any tomatoes in the sky.  Tomatoes don't get that big."
 - my 4-year-old niece at town safety school discussing tornadoes