[rt-users] Changing the size of Status Field

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis rmreis at cpqd.com.br
Mon Apr 25 11:02:50 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I'm get crazy to find out where status size is seted. I already changed the size of status column in Ticket's Table (from varchar(10) to varchar(15)) but keep showing an error message (Illegal value for Status). I created some status (@ActiveStatus in RT_Config.pm) and one of them has 13 words. What I have to do??? I already changed the database table Tickets, but it's seems a programming restriction (but where?! Maybe Record.pm?!).

Thank's ALL!!!

Regards.

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis
Diretoria de Soluções de