[rt-users] Changing example.com to my domain

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Fri Apr 29 11:13:36 EDT 2005

Evidently when I installed RT, I forgot to change the example.com domain
to my domain name. I have changed it now in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file,
but apparently this file does not get reread each time a connection is
made to rt since the rt session still says RT for example.com in the
upper left corner. I looked at the VirtualHost setup in apache to ensure
that it didn't specify example.com, and it doesn't. I shows the following:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.102:80>
       ServerName moe.mydomain.com
       DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
       AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
       TimeOut 900

       PerlModule Apache::DBI
       PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

       <Location />
               SetHandler perl-script
               PerlHandler RT::Mason
       </Location>
</VirtualHost>

What do I have to do to reset example.com to mydomain.com?

Vicki