[rt-users] Bugs in RT 3.4.1?

Victor Danilchenko danilche at cs.umass.edu
Fri Apr 29 11:08:32 EDT 2005

 	Hi,
 	We have recently upgraded from RT 3.0.6 to RT 3.4.1, and I
noticed a couple of bugs.

1) When you click on Comment/Reply/Resolve tabs in the ticket view, a
    comment transaction is added. it has no text attachments, and it gets
    added even if you do nothing in the update page, just go right back.
    The actual update, if you make it, gets added normally as a separate
    transaction.

2) When I specify CC or BCC in the update window, it never gets
    processed. The addresses specified there never get a copy of the
    message. Ticket CCs work just fine, though.

3) if someone is both AdminCC for the queue and the ticket owner, they
    get correspondence twice for tickets in their queue. Now this is
    clearly because we have two scrips for it (one to copy AdminCCs on
    correspondence, and one to copy owners), but this behavior wasn't
    occurring in RT 3.0.6 -- before, RT was apparently uniquifying the
    recipient lists in some manner. If this is not a bug, what reasonable
    solution should I implement? it's not a major problem, but it's an
    annoyance.

 	In fact, none of these are major problems, not even #2, because
we have ACL-locked-down RT installation, so we CC people by adding them
to the ticket CC list; still, these issues, at least ##1&2, seem to be
bugs.

 	Any ideas, folks?

--
|  Victor  Danilchenko  | Curiosity was framed;     |
| danilche at cs.umass.edu | Ignorance killed the cat. |