[rt-users] Resolve Ticket via Email?

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Mon Aug 1 14:14:59 EDT 2005

Thanks Drew,

I've got this working, but when I reply with the command "Set-Owner:
stevo", it changes the owner correctly, but those commands are visable
when the end-user gets the email, which is not supposed to happen
(according to that wiki page).

The part I believe I'm messing up on is:

"I then have a normal Scrip AFTER this that executes of On Correspond
Requestors and CC's Template Correspondece."

How do I get the Scrip to run AFTER my custom action?

Stevo