[rt-users] On Create Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Autoreply notworking

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at voiceverified.com
Mon Aug 15 16:31:33 EDT 2005

I have an odd problem that I could use some help with.  I'm not sure how
long it's been going on, but it survived a 3.4.1 to a 3.4.3 upgrade.

When a ticket is created, RT used to do the On Create Notify Requestors
and Ccs with template Autoreply properly.  Now it does not.  If I add
AdminCCs to that list, I do get the autoreply to the AdminCC.

Most likely related to this issue, if I make a reply to a ticker using
the reply on the ticket itself (at the top left), the requestor gets the
message.  If I use the reply link on an individual ticket entry (to get
the quoted text), the requestor does not get the reply.

I am nearly 100% sure this is not an MTA issue, as the requestor can get
replies as described above.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but
searching the list archives hasn't helped so far....I'm probably not
looking for the correct thing.  So if someone could point me in the
right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Daryl