[rt-users] RT 3.4.2 - Scrip to modify requestor email on create

Mike B mberning at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:07:14 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm new to RT and I'm trying to get a handle on custom scrips.

We have several staff members that like to submit requests from their
personal email accounts. What I'd like to do is have the scrip change
their personal email address to their official email address when the
ticket is created.

So far I've been successful at getting the requestor email out of
$self->TicketObj->Requestors->MemberEmailAddresses but I've been
ubable to successfully assign a new value to it.

If anybody could point me in the right direction I would really
appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Mike