[rt-users] Extract Custom Fields

scottchamings at gmail.com scottchamings at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:55:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

I configured the Extract Custome Field quite a while ago and all
seemed to be fine.

We then suffered a hardware failure and partially lost the RT Database
which included some of the custom field scanner.

I reinstalled the Extract Custom Fields package but the scanner still
des not work.

I noticed there was 2 entries for the extract custom fields scrips, so
I deletd both, deleted the templates etc out of RT and reinstalled
again but it still doesnt actually seem to be scanning and setting the
custom fields.

Any ideas on how to debug this one?

We are using a web form to email script to create the jobs which was
working perfectly before the hardware failure!

Thanks

Scott