[rt-users] Changes to allow selecting a requestor from drop downlist

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Aug 31 08:47:33 EDT 2005

Ben,

            Well, the line below with WhoHaveRight limits the list of
users to those that can create tickets. In my setup, that's everyone.
You'd need to limit this in a way that would fit your situation...

  my $Users = RT::Users->new($session{CurrentUser});
  $Users->WhoHaveRight(Right => 'CreateTicket', Object => $object,
IncludeSystemRights => 1, IncludeSuperusers => 0);
  while (my $User = $Users->Next()) {

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect