[rt-users] how to export the RT code

rnaidu at lexmark.com rnaidu at lexmark.com
Thu Aug 18 05:21:50 EDT 2005

Hello all

iam new to RT and i have installed RT 3.0.1 in my local system. i have
done this on my windows 2000 system and the installation was done
automatically. i have configured various queues and also customised new
fields in RT. Now iam asked  to send this RT code and the database scripts
to some else. i can export the script files but i could not trace what RT
code really would be. can anyone suggest me where the changes takes place
in the back end when we make any changes in the RT.

Thanks and regards

Ramesh