[rt-users] Need table links to get requestors for a ticket

Brett Barnhart brettb at wolfram.com
Fri Aug 26 17:52:41 EDT 2005

We are using RT3 and I am writing reports in Crystal to send out weekly emails to people that say "Here are all your Open Tickets.. blah blah"

I am having a hard time finding the connection between tickets and users.

I was expecting to see a table called Watchers or something that would have ticket_id, user_id, watcher_type but I've looked through all the tables
and nothing comes close to matching that.

I've searched the archives and I've found some hints.. but I can't use them.

I have no access to the web server, so I can't look at the log files in debug mode or even look at the script behind the pages. All I have access to
is the MySql Database where RT3 lives.

I also do not want to use the Perl API which was also suggested in another thread.

Currently, my query looks like this:

select Queues.Name, Tickets.id, Tickets.Subject, Tickets.Priority, Tickets.Status, Owners.Name, Owners.EmailAddress, Owners.RealName
, Tickets.Created, Tickets.LastUpdated
from Users Owners,
Queues,
Tickets
where Tickets.Owner = Owners.id
and Tickets.Queue = Queues.id
and Tickets.status in ('open', 'stalled')

and I just need to add Requestors and I've got it.

Thanks in advance!
Brett