[rt-users] Changes to allow selecting a requestor from drop downlist

Ben Robson ben.robson at classicblue.com.au
Wed Aug 31 00:33:03 EDT 2005

Kelly,

Awesome little modification this.  Love it.  The one thing I am trying
to get to grips with is, presently it can only have requestors from the
Privileged user set (or at least that's the effect I am getting).

How would I allow it to also view non-privileged users (i.e. ppl who
would be presented with the Self-Service interface if they logged in
themselves)?

Thanks heaps mate.

BenR