[rt-users] Anybody using SelectRequestor?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Aug 31 09:10:34 EDT 2005

If there's no org value for a user, it's not put into the list.  That's easy to change, just add an else clause to the if statement below, may put them all in an org called "NoOrg" or something....

    if((!defined ($org)) || ($org eq "")) {
      my $i = index($User->Name, "@");
      # Note that if index returned -1, we'll start at zero, just using the entire email addr as the org
      $org = substr $User->Name, $i+1;
    }

So:

Else {