[rt-users] Unmerging tickets.

Scott Frisbie scottf at eacceleration.com
Wed Aug 31 13:07:50 EDT 2005

While doing a mass merge of several tickets into one, one of our techs
accidentally got a ticket into the bunch that shouldn't have gone in
with the rest. Is there a way to 'unmerge' a ticket? From the
documentation, it looks like the only way is to change entries in the
DB. I'd rather not have to mess with the DB directly if possible.

--
Thanks!
Scott Frisbie (Friz) 8^)