[rt-users] RT 3.4.4 , ACLs and privacy

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Sat Dec 3 14:26:59 EST 2005

I would be willing to help, but by the time I got to yhe
bottom of your e-mail, I was as confused as you are. :)

Maybe if you can break it down a little better we can
get it figured out.

Also, I have developed an extension called RTx::RightsMatrix that
makes it a little easier to view and edit RT rights. It's on
your favorite CPAN mirror.

-Todd