Announcing RTx::Statistics v0.1.6 (was RE: [rt-users] Re:statistics module)

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Dec 7 17:51:57 EST 2005

Yep, per the email I sent earlier, I just copied the one to the other.
They're both the same, and have the correct comments.

If I can get it posted to CPAN next week, I may clear that up and one or
two other things and give it a new version number.  Not sure, depends on
how much time I'll have.

-Kelly