[rt-users] resolved time update

Craig Stevenson stevensc at nsuok.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:31:55 EST 2005

My users need to be able to manually set the Closed time of a ticket.
When the ticket is 'resolved'
the Closed field is set to the current time stamp.  This is not what I
need.  In my case the work would actually be completed some time before
the ticket is resolved in the RT system.

I have added a Closed field to the Tickets->#####->Dates screen.  If
this form is used after the 'Resolved' action is taken.  My user can set
the correct time of  resolution.

I would like better than this.  I am thinking that adding a form to the
'Resolved' page would be best, but I cannot see my way through to that
yet. ...  (Meaning I don't have working code to do that yet.)

Do other people have a similar issue?  What is the best way to get at
manual date resolution?

Thank so much.

--
Craig Stevenson