[rt-users] Problem with RTx::Statistic V0.1.6 and Request TrackerV3.4.4/3.4.5rc2

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Dec 13 19:16:23 EST 2005

I've already corresponded with Nick, when we were testing this release,
we saw some occurrences of the tables in the stats pages being empty,
just alternating colored lines.  It seemed to be due to the fact that I
had overloaded ColMap, so I renamed my copy and that seemed to make the
problem go away.  I've never heard of it affecting the other pages in
RT, so I suggested that he post here.....

-Kely

  _____