[rt-users] changing users e-mail address

Leif Nixon nixon at nsc.liu.se
Wed Dec 14 10:04:24 EST 2005

"Chris Hale" <chris-lists at pipelinewireless.us> writes:

> I have a user set up in RT that we cannot seem to change their e-mail
> address.  It gives me an error saying Illegal Value.

Probably there already exists an unprivileged user in RT with that
e-mail address. Locate that user (Configuration->Users->"Find people
whose email contains <address>") and change that user's email address
to something else (junk at example.com, or whatever seems suitable). You
should then be able to change the address of the privileged user.

--
Leif Nixon                       -            Systems expert