[rt-users] Changing ticket actions

Stephen Dowdy sdowdy at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 14 13:10:02 EST 2005

Schultz, Eric wrote:
> /path/to/rt/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs

Dave,

FWIW, Here's a Tab button i added to quickly do our local "SPAM" operation (delete the ticket and move it to the SPAM queue)
This is for rt-3.4.x.

saw:share# diff share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs rt3.site/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs
179a180,190

> # RAL (BEGIN)
> # Add option to do a SPAM operation quickly
> if ( $Ticket->CurrentUserHasRight('DeleteTicket') ) {
>     $actions->{'G'} = {
>                title => loc('SPAM'),
>                path  => "Ticket/Modify.html?id=$id&Status=deleted&Queue=SPAM"
>     }
> }
> # RAL (END)

--stephen
--
Stephen Dowdy  -  Systems Administrator  -  NCAR/RAP
303.497.2869  -  sdowdy at ucar.edu  -  http://www.rap.ucar.edu/~sdowdy/