[rt-users] rt acting slow and timing out upon replys

Nick Anderson nanderson at teamhpc.com
Thu Dec 15 13:51:50 EST 2005

I think I know whats taking so long. From what I can tell its sendmail being
slow (at least in my case). Rt waits for all the mails to be sent before
returning to the web interface instead of forking and disassociating. Is
there a reason why it needs to wait on the SendEmail.pm to finish before
returning to web interface?

--
Nick Anderson
Team HPC