[rt-users] Bugzilla IDs href'd in a custom field?

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 09:01:19 EST 2005

Hi

I'm trying to make the bugzilla IDs we put in tickets more visible,
by putting them into a custom field. That in itself isn't a problem, but
making clickable URLs out of them is proving more dificult.

I've modified RT::ObjectCustomFieldValue->Content to turn a {4,6} digit
number into:
    '<a href="...">xxxx</a>'
but something between that and the browser is turning it into
    '<a href"...'.

Anyone any idea where the conversion is taking place, or how I could
protect it? Or has anyone done this sort of bugzilla integration in
another way? Could I use a callback to achieve this?

(We're already using a variation of
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ClickableLinks but additional
correspondence makes the links less visible)

Cheers
Toby