[rt-users] Statistics for RT?

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Dec 22 08:01:54 EST 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:14:10 -0500 (EST)

> Is there any other solutions to generate statistics reports of RT than
> the Statistics package, which I cannot get it to work?  If there's
> none, would simply writting some scripts to directly get data from
> database and then generate some kind of text files be viable?
> Suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.
I just downloaded RTx-Statistics-0.16 from the ftp site and installed it
into RT-3.4.5pre2 and into our production RT-3.4.3, which had the old
Statistics installed. Both worked in one go. This is what I did.
unpack the archive (/export/home/joop/RTx-Statistics-0.16)
cd into dir
perl Makefile.PL
make
make install
/opt/rt/apache/bin/apachectl stop
rm -Rf /opt/rt/rt3.4.3/var/mason_data/obj/*
/opt/rt/apache/bin/apachectl start

Done. Login into RT and enjoy the graphs.

What is not working for you?
What versions of RT/perl are you running?

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>