[rt-users] blank pages after statistics install

Rob Wilson robw at plattformad.com
Thu Dec 22 08:28:18 EST 2005

Kelly, I did see a note on the site about clearing cache after another
installation so I tried that.
yes, I did shut down apache. I did clear the mason_data/obj directory and
then restarted the web server.
The problem happens more with IE then firefox.

I am able to reproduce this problem in 3.4.4( installed on RHEL 4.0) and
3.4.1( installed on Debian Sarge)
it started right after I installed the statistics package.

How do I remove the statistics package?

Thanks for the quick response.

Rob