[rt-users] RT 3.4.0 Change ownership issues?

Crews, Richie rcrews at intercall.com
Wed Feb 2 08:29:19 EST 2005

I have just gone from 3.0.11 to 3.4.0 and noticed when you go under
People of a ticket and attempt to change the owner from Nobody is shows
up the entire list of user IDs, this is some what ok but it does not
show the actually users in RT. We have very few actually users on our RT
system, everyone else just emails in tickets and never gets created a
real user account. Is there anyway to make it so the Change owner list
only shows real users and not everyone who has emailed our RT system?