[rt-users] rt2_to_rt3 only exports userid numbers no user details?

Tim Rosmus trosmus at nwnexus.net
Fri Feb 4 14:15:26 EST 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Rick Mitchell wrote:

|# Hey Everyone,
|#      I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone out there can help me. I've
|# been through the Jan05/Feb05 archives and can't find anything on this issue.
|#
|# The closest threads are:
|# Dumpfile-to-rt3  > My problem isn't ticket text going to rt3 it's dumping
|# users from rt2 (or more specifically my problem with anything going to RT3
|# is because of the problems dumping users from rt2)
|# RT2 to RT3 user import problems > Someone doing their own hackery to import
|# and got no replies (not in Jan when he posted anyway)
|#

I too am going through this process currently and am also having the
same problem.   Anyone have a hint/answer?

Doing a quick/simple debug of the code shows that in export_user...
    my $blank_User = RT::User->new($RT::SystemUser);
    $blank_User->_Accessible( 'Foo', 'read' );
    my $acc = $blank_User->{_AccessibleCache};

$acc does not get set so $param in the following...

    foreach my $param ( sort keys %$acc, 'id' ) {

gets nothing but 'id'

--
                Tim Rosmus <trosmus at nwnexus.net>
                   Postmaster / USENET / DNS