[rt-users] my.cnf

Patrick Morris patrickm at snapfish.com
Thu Feb 10 18:28:00 EST 2005

Here's mine:

[client]
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

[mysqld_safe]
err-log         = /var/log/mysql/mysql.err
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

[mysqld]
user            = mysql
pid-file        = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
port            = 3306

log             = /var/log/mysql/mysql.log
basedir         = /usr
datadir         = /var/lib/mysql
tmpdir          = /tmp
language        = /usr/share/mysql/english
skip-locking

skip-networking
key_buffer              = 16M
# Set max_allowed_packet to allow max. attachment size of 10MB
max_allowed_packet      = 10M
thread_stack            = 128K

query_cache_limit       = 1048576
query_cache_size        = 26214400
query_cache_type        = 1

default-table-type=innodb

[mysqldump]
quick
max_allowed_packet      = 1M

[mysql]
#no-auto-rehash # faster start of mysql but no tab completition

[isamchk]
key_buffer              = 16M