[rt-users] Problem with ticket move

Torsten Brumm / HAM MI-IC torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Fri Feb 11 02:51:17 EST 2005

Hi at All,

i have a small question regarding move of a ticket. let me explain the
problem shortly.

I have two Queues. One for normal userproblems. in this queue a "normal"
user send his error messages and problems. there are some watchers at this
queue (called Superusers). If the Superusers figured out that the problem
send from a user is a bug, than the superusers moves the ticket to another
queue (where the programming devision is a watcher).

The movement of the Tickets works fine, but not the Script that sends out a
information mail about new tickets...

PS: if the Superusers moves the ticket, they set the status again to NEW.

Any Idea??? Help....?

PPS: I'm running at this moment RT.2.0.15....

Torsten

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kindest regards

Torsten Brumm
IT Security Engineer

Kuehne+Nagel AG & Co KG
HAM MI-IC / Corporate IT